Virtual Streets is an ideal tool for performance investigation of different traffic control algorithms and configurations such as traffic signal priority, traffic responsive control or adaptive control.
The following are the key advantages of Virtual Streets:
- Support of 16 phases and 64 detectors
- Support of multiple intersection corridor/grid HIL simulation
- Testing the traffic controller configuration without requiring a traffic cabinet
- Before and after study of the controller configuration with simulated traffic
- Performance verification of Central Traffic Control System
- Before and after study of advanced traffic control algorithms and configurations such as Traffic Signal Priority and Adaptive Control.
- Verification of corridor/grid performance