FORTRAN TRAFFIC RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
COVID-19 has presented our community and businesses with an unprecedented, fluid situation that is challenging us all. While we aim to do our best to maintain a “business as usual” approach, the world we are working in is far from normal.
We are working diligently to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and the general public amidst a pandemic where the guidelines to keep us safe are evolving rapidly.
We have implemented these ongoing actions in response to those guidelines:
- Daily monitoring of Health organization communications and quick adoption of directives
- All visitors to our offices or sites are required to complete a screening questionnaire prior to entering the location
- Increased hand and respiratory etiquette hygiene practices
- Mandatory utilisation of appropriate PPE when the location and circumstances warrant
- Ensuring sick employees do not come to work
- Increased environmental cleaning
- Suspending all non-critical business travel
- Isolating employees who return from personal travel to restricted countries
- Facilitating employees to work from home or remotely where possible
- Reducing the number of employees working together and implementing social distancing practices
- Respecting any additional requirements our clients may request
Our suppliers and sub-contractors have been asked to apply similar guidance to their employees visiting our offices or work sites.
Be assured that the Fortran Traffic is committed to working safely, and doing our part to minimize the spread of COVID-19.